2005 T5C Tie Rod Ends

/ 2005 T5C Tie Rod Ends #1  

JonnyRed

Silver Member
Tractor
5835R Branson
I need some assistance with getting part #'s for replacement tie rod ends on a 2005 T5C. I searched and only found part #'s for older models. Anyone have any info? Pics of my current tie rod ends are below.

Thank You

IMG_1253.JPG
IMG_1252.JPG
IMG_1250.JPG
IMG_1249.JPG

/ 2005 T5C Tie Rod Ends
After reading this thread : http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/terramite/267501-1996-terramite-t5c-front-end.html I googled the NAPA # 269-2125 and visually it looked right so I checked Ebay and was able to pick up a pair of them for $20 shipped. I'll follow up after receiving and installing so we can have a final answer on my original question.

Ebay Info on part:
Brand: Autopart International
Package Contents: 1 Piece
Manufacturer Part Number: ES323R
Parts Included / Partes Incluidas: Tie Rod End / Terminal
Interchange Part Number: D0HZ-3A130A, 3826814, 2600-74007, 269-2125, 310155
Price: $9.51 ea/Free Shipping

/ 2005 T5C Tie Rod Ends #3  
I could not tell you the part number as it has been too long but I got tie rod ends from NAPA for the T9 I used to have. The NAPA store owner was pretty savvy about helping out on things like that. That kind of help is getting rarer these days.

/ 2005 T5C Tie Rod Ends
I received the ES323R Tie Rods that I ordered off of Ebay. Everything was correct with the exception of the part that fits into the spindle. It is tapered while the original appears to be consistent in width throughout, also I had to use some washers to act as spacers in order to snug it down real well. So far they are operating fine but I'll keep an eye on them. I would not recommend them to anyone else due to the issue of not being identical to the originals.
Tie rod 4.jpg
Tie rod 3.jpg
Tie rod 2.jpg

Gotta love owning a backhoe that you can drive into your home garage to work on!
T5C and Fox.jpg

/ 2005 T5C Tie Rod Ends #5  
Those look like the ones I replaced on mine years ago. They are the same as used on old Mustangs and Falcons. Been on for several years since and all good

/ 2005 T5C Tie Rod Ends #6  
Your originals are called ball joint ends or Heim joints. One source is McMaster-Carr. You just have to know the the thread size you need.