Backhoe 07 530hr L39 backhoe problem

/ 07 530hr L39 backhoe problem #1  

DivineL39

Tractor
Kubota L39 TLB, Massey Ferguson 135 Gasser, Allmand 325 TLB, Waldon 6000 Wheel Loader
Hello TBN,
Im new here. Ive done quite a bit of lurking leading up to and after purchasing my used L39 Kubota. I have chimed in a couple of threads. Im hoping that now a new thread will get some input to help me out.
I bought The 07' L39 with 530 HRS a few weeks ago. I have noticed some issues with the hoe end. The loader will pick up the front end fine (hoe up) but not the whole tractor (hoe on the ground) which I feel is normal since the FEL is only rated at a couple g and the tractor weighs around 4 without the hoe, It will lift a 2000 lb water stove on a pallet, so all seems good there. But the hoe seems a little weak, didn't dig out stumps like i was expecting or push over small (8-10") trees like i was hoping, also the dipper when fully extended seemed to bounce and I could hear the relief pst pst pst, which would bounce and pst pst faster if i increase throttle, but not bog the tractor down. obviously not getting any power on dipper extend. Then I decided to triple check the directional valve levers behind the seat (you pull out for 3 point and push in for hoe) and low and behold The one on the right (standing at the hoe looking at rear of the tractor) moved in 3/4 of an inch when i hit it with a balled up fist. Excited I jumped on and extended the dipper and it went full, bogged the engine, yay, then about 10 sec later started bouncing again and the engine went back to rpm.
So, i played around a bit with this scenario, I pulled both directional levers in and out a few times, i cycled the dipper in and out. Sometimes it maxes out and boggs the engine, sometimes it just bounces, sometimes it maxes out for 10-20-30 seconds then relieves and bounces and the engine goes back to unloaded sound. But also a new sound. There is a buzzing coming from the rear of the tractor, not the hoe, I think. Its hard to tell. But If i pull out the directional lever (the one beside the Intellipanel, same one that moved before) the buzzing stops. Then Push it back in, start messing with the dipper buzzing starts again. Im really confused. I did notice when I turned the tractor off (sad, frustrated) the buzzing frequency decreased with engine rpm as it powered down.
Are there any Kubota guys out there who see a pattern in my problem. Im going to assume that the hoe has never been removed from this unit, and there for the directional lever has been in that unseated position for its whole life. What would be the consequence if that were true. Might it work its self out if I just go push some trees with the levers fully seated?
Any input is greatly appreciated. I mortgaged my house to buy this equipment. Im on the edge of buyers remorse.