$10.00 Slicer/Trencher

/ $10.00 Slicer/Trencher #41  
MossRoad,
Thanks for a good honest answer. I sometimes need a piece of hardened steel about that size.

/ $10.00 Slicer/Trencher #42  
MR, I made a ripper years ago and it worked super. It was a shank for a box blade. I pulled backwards it tilted and was adjustable for depth. It would go down a foot, i could never understand why PT never made one, it and the bucket you could do some serious digging....... jim

/ $10.00 Slicer/Trencher
MR, I made a ripper years ago and it worked super. It was a shank for a box blade. I pulled backwards it tilted and was adjustable for depth. It would go down a foot, i could never understand why PT never made one, it and the bucket you could do some serious digging....... jim

I think I remember discussing that.

/ $10.00 Slicer/Trencher #44  
MR, I also hade a boom and 2" ball set up to move the trailer around fit the same plate. Don't see much made for Ventrac , they are too concerned about using cameras to hook up to the attachment..... lol ... jim

/ $10.00 Slicer/Trencher
I later welded a 2" receiver tube to that slicer/trencher and I sometimes put the 2" ball in it to move my trailer around.

I also put a ring in it like this with a chain and logging tongs for pulling firewood out of our woods...

203057-2.jpg

/ $10.00 Slicer/Trencher #46  
MR, I kind of miss that stuff, but thats life i guess. Take care bud....... jim

/ $10.00 Slicer/Trencher #48  
15 years later... is this similar to what you were thinking Moss? Did you ever make yours?

38ea4cafb533cbe110181daf528f35a5.jpg

/ $10.00 Slicer/Trencher
I never had a need to pull cable, but if I do, that'll probably be how I do it.