10' pull behind rotary cutter and tractor

/ 10' pull behind rotary cutter and tractor #11  
One thing to remember is that if you find some good used equipment at good prices, then you can probably still make it work. Just because the bushhog is 10' wide doesn't mean you have to cut a 10' path all the time (except for the first pass, of course). You can always make the first pass in a lower gear, then take 7' or 8' bites instead of 10' at a higher speed.

Good luck and take care.

/ 10' pull behind rotary cutter and tractor #12  
Hi run a 6 ft on my L5030 and it works well. Cutting grass uses more hp than brush and weeds. In heavy long grass that is damp I can really load up the Kubota. Anything else it just sails through.

/ 10' pull behind rotary cutter and tractor #13  
I have a L5030 that I run a 7' twin spindle lift mower. Works great and I'm sure could handle an 8' without much problem. I also have a 10' pull behind #3210 Bushhog, which I think is the heavier brother of the 2010 you asked about. My mower weighs around 2700lbs. I pull it with a 4610 ford which is rated 62 engine hp and 52 at the pto. My 4610 would like the lighter mower better, but it handles the heavier mower OK on my pastures which are fairly clean and easy to mow. It is a ton of weight to pull around though. I think you'd be happiest with a 5,000lbs tractor (or heavier) and more hp than the Kubota L5030 - especially if the 5030 is a hydro which only has around 42hp at the pto.