1110 ford tractor Just delivered How do I start It?

/ 1110 ford tractor Just delivered How do I start It? #1  

mtmom

Tractor
ford 1110
Just got tractor it is the first tractor that I own. It is sitting in the driveway and the key dose not start it , The battery is good there seems to be no glow plug or start assistant button Can you run dow for me what I should be doing to get it started?

/ 1110 ford tractor Just delivered How do I start It? #2  
mtmom,

What do you mean by "the key does not start it"? It doesn't crank, or it cranks but doesn't start, or???

Terry

/ 1110 ford tractor Just delivered How do I start It? #3  
I don't know about your specific model but most tractors are the same. If it is gear drive, Put the gear and range selector in neutral and push the clutch all the way in while sitting in the seat. It should start unless the PTO lever is engaged. Some tractors will not start if the PTO is engaged.
If it is HST drive, you should be able to just put the range selector in N and PTO disengaged, HST F / R pedal in neutral. Rock it back and forth with the key in start position to make sure the micro switch is positioned correctly.

It should start unless the seat occupancy switch is bad. Maybe try some jumper wire and jump the seat switch.

I like my Kubota B26, it starts without any micro switch seat occupancy, range selector can be anywhere but pedal must be in neutral. Try to move it from the ground and it dies.

/ 1110 ford tractor Just delivered How do I start It? #4  
I'm sorry but if you don't know how to start it, you need someone to show you more than how to start it. leave it alone till you get someone at your place to help you

/ 1110 ford tractor Just delivered How do I start It? #5  
I'm sorry but if you don't know how to start it, you need someone to show you more than how to start it. leave it alone till you get someone at your place to help you

I agree completely.

/ 1110 ford tractor Just delivered How do I start It? #6  

In addition to this advice, I would add that taking the time to read and understand everything in the owners manual will also benefit you!

/ 1110 ford tractor Just delivered How do I start It?
I don't know about your specific model but most tractors are the same. If it is gear drive, Put the gear and range selector in neutral and push the clutch all the way in while sitting in the seat. It should start unless the PTO lever is engaged. Some tractors will not start if the PTO is engaged.
If it is HST drive, you should be able to just put the range selector in N and PTO disengaged, HST F / R pedal in neutral. Rock it back and forth with the key in start position to make sure the micro switch is positioned correctly.

It should start unless the seat occupancy switch is bad. Maybe try some jumper wire and jump the seat switch.

I like my Kubota B26, it starts without any micro switch seat occupancy, range selector can be anywhere but pedal must be in neutral. Try to move it from the ground and it dies.

Thanks so much for your reply! I found the problem. The little white wire that goes to the solenoid above the starter was lose and a little corroded. All better now.

/ 1110 ford tractor Just delivered How do I start It? #8  
I agree completely.
I'm nearly scared to admit I had to call the guy I bought my tractor from to find out haw to start it when it arrived on the trailer. I have been around tractors most of my life, but always gassers, never a diesel. I hadn't a clue and neither did the driver that delivered it ;)