1595 fel

/ 1595 fel #1  

nobaddays

Tractor
kioti dk551
just got my dk55 back from my dealer. they installed a factory re-designed up-grade for the very poor fel that came originally with the machine. luckily i had an extended warranty. i used the fel today for a couple of hours and it acts like a real skip loader. i could fill the bucket and actually carry it without most of the material falling out, and the break-out force is much much better. they also upgraded the steering, so that it's more like real power steering. it's been 2 1/2 years with this machine. would i do it again? never. am i sorry? yes.

/ 1595 fel #2  
Good to hear you were able to get your loader issues resolved. My dealer and Kioti have basically told me tough and refused to fix this peice of junk. I finally got my attorney involved and will take this to court if I have to. I am sick and tired of dealing with them.....

/ 1595 fel #3  
I've got a dk55 and haven't yet had any problems with the loader. I've been using a grapple attachment for 6 months and not much bucket work. I know the hydraulics are a bit slower - which I like. My brother's Kubota is way too fast, you just touch the stick and...

Anyway, just would like to know a bit more about the upgrades and if there is something I should look for or check on my FEL.

tks,

/ 1595 fel #4  
Hi NOBADDAYS,
It sounds like you've had a couple of bad days. The KL1595 is a dissapointment to some customers because of the size of the tractor. They expect much more out of the loader, but in reality it does exactly what KIOTI Specs say it will do.
The new upgrade kit did take a little longer to come out because KIOTI had to send the design back a couple of times to make sure it would be right the first time it is released to the consumer.
I have intalled 3 of the kits for customers and they are 100% satisfied with the huge difference the kit makes. I try to help them out by only charging my cost for the kit and I install it free to promote good will.
The kit is now readily available and includes 2 new cylinders(bucket) new links to improve leverages some have a new QA plate and pieces to reinforce the loader mounts to compensate for the big increase in capacity.
I hope your tractor will give you years of satisfaction with the new improvements.
KiotiDave