1710 hydraulic rear remote adapter plate

/ 1710 hydraulic rear remote adapter plate #1  

John 1219

Tractor
Ford 1710 1986 4wd
I see a post of a person making these adapter kits. I've tried to contact him thru pm but no luck would anyone happen to have a good email for him?

/ 1710 hydraulic rear remote adapter plate #2  
And you need this adapter because...?

/ 1710 hydraulic rear remote adapter plate
I have a wood splitter that's hydraulic driven. I need the remote lines to run it

/ 1710 hydraulic rear remote adapter plate #4  
If your tractor has standard hydraulics it should look something like this. If you have item #48 in this diagram then you don't need any adapter plate. You already have what's required. All you need is a proper valve and some plumbing.

If your tractor has standard hydraulics it should look something like this. If you have item #48 in this diagram then you don't need any adapter plate. You already have what's required. All you need is a proper valve and some plumbing.
Hello Harry I don't see a diagram to go by. If your talking about the PB valve all I have is a cover plate on mine right under the seat on the right side

Hello Harry I don't see a diagram to go by. If your talking about the PB valve all I have is a cover plate on mine right under the seat on the right side
Hello Harry yes Ted sent me an email so I'm talking directly with him. Thank you for your help