1739E

/ 1739E #1  

TMBRWLF

Tractor
MF1739E
Morning all. I purchased a 1739E in April of 2020. It has 107hrs on the unit. Went out yesterday to use it after a week sitting. Well it starts up and dies in under 10 seconds. Tried it a number of times. Its had its mantinance as per any schedule requirement. Called the dealer and they said it sounds like the dpf was dirty? I always let it run until it finishes the regen so im not sure on this. Reading the book it gives different % of what the unit will do at certain % of soot. Any thoughts on this would be helpful. Thanks...

/ 1739E #2  
Morning all. I purchased a 1739E in April of 2020. It has 107hrs on the unit. Went out yesterday to use it after a week sitting. Well it starts up and dies in under 10 seconds. Tried it a number of times. Its had its mantinance as per any schedule requirement. Called the dealer and they said it sounds like the dpf was dirty? I always let it run until it finishes the regen so im not sure on this. Reading the book it gives different % of what the unit will do at certain % of soot. Any thoughts on this would be helpful. Thanks...
Might need to bleed fuel system..check fuel filters especially the one underneath..

/ 1739E
Might need to bleed fuel system..check fuel filters especially the one underneath..
Unit returned from Tompkins. Guy was kinda weird about what the mechanic did to get it going. Said he ran it through 2 regen cycles. It came back with 111hrs on it so they did have it running awhile. Not sure why the turn signals are functioning weird now but they can address that the next time it needs to go in. As far as the small pre fuel filter, it was changed at a 50hr service when l did other items. I did buy 3 of the car quest filters (85006?) to have on hand as someone mentioned they allow abit more fuel through...