1920 4wd actuator broke (inside)- Anyone know what it looks like inside?

/ 1920 4wd actuator broke (inside)- Anyone know what it looks like inside? #1  

Jlw4141

Tractor
Ford 1920
The 4wd lever/actuator rod on my 1920 has zero resistance and doesn't engage the front axle. The linkage is intact, so whatever is broke is inside the trans/diff. Anyone know a likely culprit in there? Before i dig into anything i thought id see if there was a common failure point so i could see if the part is even available.. Thanks for any advice

/ 1920 4wd actuator broke (inside)- Anyone know what it looks like inside? #2  
There is a couple of salvage yards I called for my 1920 Ford. I needed a hood and they had a lot of 4x4 ford parts. I used google and searched parts for 1920 Ford tractor. Hopefully they will have the parts you need. Also have you gotten a factory repair manual to see the parts that might be damaged?

/ 1920 4wd actuator broke (inside)- Anyone know what it looks like inside?
I did get it sorted out, thanks. its simple little lever that slides the gear on a splined shaft either into or out of position to mesh with the driveshaft gear. you can remove the mechanism fairly easily. its held to the trans housing with 4 13mm bolts, then you basically turn it a little and it pulls out. I do have the factory manual, it is very helpful but doesnt show much detail for that part. Thanks