1st Time Tractor owner.....

/ 1st Time Tractor owner..... #11  
Very simple tractor to maintain I had a TO-35 for a few years which is virtually the same tractor except mine had the continental.

/ 1st Time Tractor owner.....
How many hours on it?

its showing 4468, but the glass is broken on the gauge, not sure it is even working yet, but it doesnt smoke and has no fluids dripping or wet anywhere,
the man said he had the Hydraulics gone thru in 2012 and its been used little since then, it handles the 20 blade King disk fine other then a little light at the front when its up, engine wise it needs coolant flush as its too dirty to my liking, radiator hoses look old but not leaking, and alternator belt is stretched a bit, all minor things i can handle easily, plus give her a good lube job

/ 1st Time Tractor owner.....
Very simple tractor to maintain I had a TO-35 for a few years which is virtually the same tractor except mine had the continental.

yeah, i missed out on 2 tractors before this one a TO-35 and a MH-50 for a little less money, they both sold super fast, i had to jump on this one quick,
when i went to look at it i thought it was a Continental 4 cylinder, when i went to pick it up the next day and got it home i looked closer and realized one of those plug wires went to the coil lol so it was the Perkins 3 cylinder gas engine instead of the Continental 4 cylinder

/ 1st Time Tractor owner..... #16  
Sounds like the fellow took good care of it. Seems like every older tractor that I've had, I have had to fix the past owners rigging. You know, bailing wire and twine...or so it seems. Good luck and have safe fun. Check out the safety forum on here, it could save your life one day on a tractor. :thumbsup:

/ 1st Time Tractor owner..... #17  
Sounds like the fellow took good care of it. Seems like every older tractor that I've had, I have had to fix the past owners rigging. You know, bailing wire and twine...or so it seems. Good luck and have safe fun. Check out the safety forum on here, it could save your life one day on a tractor. :thumbsup:
Mine had a busted hydraulic top cover that someone very carefully concealed with JB weld cast iron texture job and paint so gotta be super careful about that kinda thing.

/ 1st Time Tractor owner..... #18  
Congrats on the new toy! I love the older tractors and their simplicity.