2 year old drove battery powered toy tractor to county fair

/ 2 year old drove battery powered toy tractor to county fair #2  
I hope they realize how lucky they are to find their son safe.

/ 2 year old drove battery powered toy tractor to county fair #3  
Oh my!!!! That's those John Deeres for you... minds of their own. :)

/ 2 year old drove battery powered toy tractor to county fair #4  
Sometimes you just have to go see some tractors!

/ 2 year old drove battery powered toy tractor to county fair #5  
11 years ago my then 4 year daughter old and 5 year son took off in the battery operated Dora Jeep while our backs were turned. We live in the country and our property connects Mom's property (about 1 mile to her house). We had often road 4wheelers back and forth to visit. Found them about 500 yards away studying the Dora map which was a sticker on the vehicle. Both told me they couldn't remember the way to Grandma's house so they were trying to follow the map.

/ 2 year old drove battery powered toy tractor to county fair #6  
Yep, I can totally see that. Our 5 yr old grand daughter often explores the limits we have given her.. she has several choices of which battery powered one to ride, she is smart enough about them to want the biggest freshest charged battery (which goes further faster)..

/ 2 year old drove battery powered toy tractor to county fair #7  
When I was a kid we were visiting friends with my Mom and Dad, and I'd had enough. I said I wanted to go, and they told me if I wanted to, to go drive myself home. I got in the car, got the key off the visor and got it started. Dad got there very about 3 seconds after I hit the starter and put a halt to my trip. I might have been 5, but I knew the way home and how to work a clutch.
Kids don't get sarcasm.