Price Check 2004 3510

/ 2004 3510 #11  
Yes the 3510 is a dry disc clutch. It's actually made by TYM apparently.

This is for my tractor but it's pretty much the same for any tractor with dry clutch. Just the linkage will be different.

clutch.jpg

Last edited:
   / 2004 3510
Research the manual for "clutch adjustment". That will guide you. But then, it may say "for clutch adjustment see your local dealer". :(

If you get some Mahindra owners involved in this discussion they'll quickly educate you in the process.

If you start another thread over there you might come back here and post a link to that thread. So in the future if someone stumbles onto this thread searching for answers they can follow over to the other thread for conclusion.

thanks

/ 2004 3510 #14  
You need to adjust the clutch. I have a 4110 Mahindra and I just did it after years of hard shifting and the problem was solved. To get to the adjuster I took the loader off then the loader mount which then gave me easy access to the link .I tried to do it with out removing the mount and couldn't get enough swing on the wrench . Good luck

/ 2004 3510 #15  
You need to adjust the clutch. I have a 4110 Mahindra and I just did it after years of hard shifting and the problem was solved. To get to the adjuster I took the loader off then the loader mount which then gave me easy access to the link .I tried to do it with out removing the mount and couldn't get enough swing on the wrench . Good luck

Good post. Thanks!!!