2006 KUBOTA L3130DT-F 4WD Freeze Plug Locations

/ 2006 KUBOTA L3130DT-F 4WD Freeze Plug Locations #1  

ARcityboy

Tractor
Kubota L3130
My tractor had been sitting idle since last fall. Last month I started it up for the first time and it immediately ran hot. After it cooled down, I opened the radiator to find it empty. I filled it, started the tractor and the water started pouring out the right side of the engine block. I found the freeze plug in frame and replaced it with a new one. Once I refilled the radiator and started it back up, it ran fine for a few minutes and then it started running funny and thick clouds of white smoke were coming out of the exhaust. When I pulled the dip stick, cloudy gray oil overflowed out of the dipstick tube. From my research I have deduced that I probably have large amounts of water in the oil. I have also read that some Kubota engines have small freeze plugs under the valve cover and some have a large freeze plug in the crank case. Does anyone know the number of freeze plugs on this model tractor and where they are located? Specifically, does this engine have the large freeze plug in the crank case?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

/ 2006 KUBOTA L3130DT-F 4WD Freeze Plug Locations #2  
Sounds like you have a cracked head or block.