2007 Kubota L5030HSTC 1048.5 Hours-SOLD!

Item Details
Type
Tractor
Year
Condition
Used
Price
Make
Kubota
Model
L5030
Hours
Marketplace Terms & Conditions
  1. I have read and agree to the rules and terms of use
Do your work in comfort year round!

2007 Kubota L5030 HSTC 4X4

Only 1048.5 Hours!

50 H.P. - Pre-Tier IV Emissions
No REGEN, No DEF Filters

Hydrostatic Transmission-3 Range

Cab with Heat/Air/Stereo

LA 853 Quick Attach Loader
Quick Attach Bucket with/grab hooks

Front and Rear work lights (all work)
Plug in engine heater.
Rear differential locker.
Front windshield wiper/washer.
Rear window defrost option.

R1 Agriculture Tires
Rear tires loaded. 60-65% remaining
Front tires now brand new!

Oil, hydraulic fluid, and all filters changed at 987 hours.
Cab air filter just replaced.

Telescopic three point hitch (Cat. 2)
(Just add bushings to use with your Category 1 implements.)

Very nice machine.

[The front headlight lamp/lens is cracked in lower right corner. See last picture. All lights work properly.]

6’ (72”) Medium Duty Brush Hog
Titan Model 1206 with Chain Guards can be purchased separately.
This was $2500 with taxes and front and rear chain guards 1-1/2 years ago. Used two seasons to cut grass in trails and a couple meadows.

$27,500
More pictures to follow.

Attachments

• IMG_4991.jpeg
    IMG_4991.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3,834
Last edited:
   / 2007 Kubota L5030HSTC 1048.5 Hours-SOLD! #2  
I had one and sold (traded it) years ago, just like yours. Not enough balls for what I do and I don't care for hydro's anyway. Price seems right however. I jumped up to a pair of M9000's. No emissions either and 90 pto. One is a cab, the other is an open station. Both are 2 speed pto's and each have 3 sets of remotes with flow control and both have loaders. 1014 hours and the tires are worn down? What gives with that? You running in FWA all the time or what?

/ 2007 Kubota L5030HSTC 1048.5 Hours-SOLD!
I had one and sold (traded it) years ago, just like yours. Not enough balls for what I do and I don't care for hydro's anyway. Price seems right however. I jumped up to a pair of M9000's. No emissions either and 90 pto. One is a cab, the other is an open station. Both are 2 speed pto's and each have 3 sets of remotes with flow control and both have loaders. 1014 hours and the tires are worn down? What gives with that? You running in FWA all the time or what?
This tractor has enough power for what I do. And I like it. But I buy and sell one a year on average. Don’t get attached to them. Try to make a little or even break even. This way I have a machine here all the time instead of renting. The tire estimate is just that. An estimate. I do actually drive in 4WD quite a bit. Not ALL the time. But much of the work I do is done better in 4WD. Rears are in good shape and loaded. Fronts will last someone a good while longer, but if being used a lot would need to be replaced sooner than later.

Last edited: