2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks #31  
Really dumb question, did you CLEAN THE CONNECTIONS at the battery? Helped a guy stranded in a boat that would only click. We jumped it with a good battery from my boat and still clicked. He put my battery in his boat and it clicked. I asked him if he cleaned the terminals and his reply was yes they are tight. After an hour I said, humor me and disconnect the battery, use your knife and clean as best you can the posts and terminals and give that a try. He insisted that the connections were good. Again I ask him to clean the connections to shiny metal and he gave in and did it. Guess what? Tight connections arent always a good connection. A pocket knife solved the problem in this case. Just a suggestion.

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks #32  
Really dumb question, did you CLEAN THE CONNECTIONS at the battery? Helped a guy stranded in a boat that would only click. We jumped it with a good battery from my boat and still clicked. He put my battery in his boat and it clicked. I asked him if he cleaned the terminals and his reply was yes they are tight. After an hour I said, humor me and disconnect the battery, use your knife and clean as best you can the posts and terminals and give that a try. He insisted that the connections were good. Again I ask him to clean the connections to shiny metal and he gave in and did it. Guess what? Tight connections arent always a good connection. A pocket knife solved the problem in this case. Just a suggestion.
He solved it. The first step should always be to clean the batt connections, then cable ends. It is the easiest and probably most common solution to the clicking in my experience.

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks #33  
OK I have a CK25HST that is a KIOTI I tell everyone I see, DO NOT BUY A KIOTI! Now the story. Purchased new. Problem 1, seat has a safety switch, was told by the dealer to stick a paper clip in the seat connector to bypass the safety switch,"this the only Kioti that does this!" Problem 2. was running and died. Clicking! No help from Kioti. Received a wirining diagram from the dealer's staff. A desel should run, does not need electric I thought after starting. There is a 5 Amp fuse in the fuse block, closest to the outside edge. It supplies power to the starter solonoid. If the fuse goes bad it turns off the engine even if running! I push the fuse back into the fuse holder and the engine starts! The hood has many loose and missing screws. I had to extend the engine guard with new bolts and spacers from tractor supply. Now I can open the hood without hitting the engine guard so I can push the fuse back into its holder! That is why I say DON'T BUY A KIOTI

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks #34  
OK I have a CK25HST that is a KIOTI I tell everyone I see, DO NOT BUY A KIOTI! Now the story. Purchased new. Problem 1, seat has a safety switch, was told by the dealer to stick a paper clip in the seat connector to bypass the safety switch,"this the only Kioti that does this!" Problem 2. was running and died. Clicking! No help from Kioti. Received a wirining diagram from the dealer's staff. A desel should run, does not need electric I thought after starting. There is a 5 Amp fuse in the fuse block, closest to the outside edge. It supplies power to the starter solonoid. If the fuse goes bad it turns off the engine even if running! I push the fuse back into the fuse holder and the engine starts! The hood has many loose and missing screws. I had to extend the engine guard with new bolts and spacers from tractor supply. Now I can open the hood without hitting the engine guard so I can push the fuse back into its holder! That is why I say DON'T BUY A KIOTI

No disrespect intended but all of these issues could happen to any brand and are easily corrected. Part of owning equipment.

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks #35  
No disrespect intended but all of these issues could happen to any brand and are easily corrected. Part of owning equipment.
I agree. And if he is so mad at Kioti for those simple issues, he may aswell just stay without a tractor, of any brand.

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks #36  
Had the salmon problem with a new Holland Tc33d. Dealership said some of their tractors would have this starting issue. Engineering came up with diode set up. Maybe you can find info on this fix on a New Holland site.