Price Check 2014 B2620 with extras, what's it worth?

/ 2014 B2620 with extras, what's it worth? #1  

Jbuice123

Tractor
B2620
2014 B2620 with extras, FOR SALE

Looking To sell my 14' Kubota B2620 tractor loader74 hrs looks like new, box blade, quick hitch, filled tires, 3rd function kit, (mytractortools)quick attach system, forks, and Hyd grapple. I'm looking to sell this wondering what I should ask? $18,000????I'm in central Wisconsin

Last edited:
   / 2014 B2620 with extras, what's it worth? #2  
Look to see what others are asking on Tractorhouse.com. That said, your tractor should maintain its value fairly well, so figure out what a new one would cost, and deduct a bit for your 74 hours. Your warrantee is transferable, I would think. When you come to a price, try offering it here on TbN, because it is something folks seem to want.

/ 2014 B2620 with extras, what's it worth?
Well I actually did try posting in the classifieds, there is no "POST" button. Therefore really didn't now how to post there?

/ 2014 B2620 with extras, what's it worth? #4  
"Well I actually did try posting in the classifieds, there is no "POST" button. Therefore really didn't now how to post there?"

I posted my L3130 there last Jan., and it weren't easy. Seems like there's a private seller section, vs. the classifieds, and if I can figure it out, pretty much anyone should be able to. But, you may have better luck with Craig's List. Of course, the usual cautions apply, but generally you can tell if someone is genuine, or a scheming jerk. Maybe you could start a thread with some photos and ask for pricing help? Maybe a buyer would see that thread??