3-Point Hitch 2014 LS G3038

/ 2014 LS G3038 #1  

hks003

Silver Member
Tractor
2014 LS G3038
I'm going to pick up a used (obviously) 2015 G3038 Friday afternoon. I'm already sold on it after driving it, but I was just curious, does that model have position control or draft control on the 3 point hitch? I drove this tractor around for 10-15 minutes this past weekend and loved it, so it doesn't matter which it has, but I couldn't find it on any brochure or in the manual.

/ 2014 LS G3038 #2  
Nobody has piped up so I thought I would offer some little help. I do not own nor have I been on this particular tractor. But tractors all function pretty much the same and that is you would have one lever to raise and lower your 3 point hitch. If you have "draft control" in which you are questioning about. You would have another lever for draft control that is side by side with the 3 point hitch control. Don't "assume" since there is another lever next to it that its for draft control though. Those could also be rear remotes for other hydraulic functions that you attach to your 3 point hitch. If you did look over the tractor well enough to know if the tractor did, or did not have rear remotes, that can also answer your question of if you have draft control on that tractor.

/ 2014 LS G3038 #3  
I have it on my unit but it a cab model and may have more options than the unit in question.
Some of the single letter series, as well as, earlier production models may not have draft control or detent levers for rear remotes.

/ 2014 LS G3038
Thanks! Mine does not have a separate lever, so I guess I don't have draft control. Oh well, I've never had it, so I won't know what I'm missing!

/ 2014 LS G3038 #6  
And you wont miss it. I have it and never use it.
I fiddled with it for a bit, trying to figure it out, but gave up and just locked it out.

Enjoy your 'new' tractor!

/ 2014 LS G3038 #7  
If your not doing dirt work such as plowing or other farming tasks, you wont really need it. It can help with floating the box blade, but not needed if you practice using your box a lot. Congrats on the new tractor.