Buying Advice 2015 CK3510 what would be a fair offer?

/ 2015 CK3510 what would be a fair offer? #2  
Looks like a nice clean machine. That tractor new would be $18,500 plus the box blade. Given the low hours and the overall condition, if it were me, I would make an offer in the high $15k range and would be happy at $16k.

/ 2015 CK3510 what would be a fair offer? #3  
The box blade new is $695 give or take. Should sell on Craigslist easily for $550 maybe a little higher to the right buyer.

/ 2015 CK3510 what would be a fair offer?
thank you for the advice

/ 2015 CK3510 what would be a fair offer? #5  
I replied on Kioti thread. But Ill repeat. I just bought one of those box scrapes from a local dealer for $400. It was with a very low hours trade in he got in. Was unused.

That asking price is pretty decent for that low an hour tractor.

/ 2015 CK3510 what would be a fair offer? #6  
I'd try be be in it for 15.5. Sell the box blade for 400 and you're at 15.1. Good deal at that price.

/ 2015 CK3510 what would be a fair offer? #7  
You have good advice on ballpark price already so I will just add that - at that low of hours it has not even hit it's first service mark yet so if you can't get much on the price, see if you can get filters & fluid for the first service thrown in (or the whole service if you/they are in a position to move it back and forth to the dealer).

/ 2015 CK3510 what would be a fair offer? #8  
Probably a nice tractor but;my rule of thumb is never buy a Chevy from a Ford dealer..........same with tractors.They traded to Deere for a reason.

/ 2015 CK3510 what would be a fair offer? #9  
Probably a nice tractor but;my rule of thumb is never buy a Chevy from a Ford dealer..........same with tractors.They traded to Deere for a reason.
Maybe a loved on died?Maybe they lost there Job?Maybe divorce?One can never tell..