2350.. 4wd?

/ 2350.. 4wd? #1  

Jibber

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130HST 4WD, BX2350
Stupid question time. Is the 2350 four wheel drive?

I'm interested in replacing my mowing garden tractor.. but am looking for something 4wd to handle the hills with better traction.

I've always been under the impression that these smaller kubotas were four wheel drive.. but after visiting the kubota website.. there is NO reference, at least not that I could find.. about 4wd.

thanks for any info..

/ 2350.. 4wd? #2  
Yes, all the BX series tractors are 4wd. It works very well. I've been in some tough places with my BX22, and it has surprised me more than once with it's ability to "get through". No problem making a road to burn brush around my field in two feet of snow for example....... I do have the ag tires that are loaded.

/ 2350.. 4wd?
I'll probably go with turf tires..only because it'll be primarily for mowing.. although I do like the option of using it with some of my 3ph implements.. and I like the idea of 4wd. My current Sears 18hp garden tractor grunts it out now hauling carts full of soil and the like.. but on the hills it'll lose traction and kick up divots. Time to trade up to orange.. I spend more time on the sears than I do on the 3130!

/ 2350.. 4wd? #4  
Jibber said:
1*Stupid question time. Is the 2350 four wheel drive?
2*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'll probably go with turf tires..only because it'll be primarily for mowing..
3*I'm interested in replacing my mowing garden tractor.. but am looking for something 4wd to handle the hills with better traction.
4*My current Sears 18hp garden tractor grunts it out now hauling carts full of soil and the like.. but on the hills it'll lose traction and kick up divots.
5*
>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
http://chevy.tocmp.com/chevyscrapbook/files/kamp50.jpg

>>>> >>>>
1*Yes
2* I would go with AG tires for this small of a tractor.It's the bigger heaver tractors that cause turf damage with ag tires.
3*Are you sure you need 4x4 ? Maybe all you need is the right garden tractor. Traction isn't a problem for either of my Bolens 2 wheel drive tractors. My Cub Cadet GT2554 garden tractor with AG rear tires don't have a traction problem either and it don't tear up the ground.
4*IF Your sears is anything like my power craft there is a traction issue there.

MY First Car
http://chevy.tocmp.com/chevyscrapbook/files/kamp50.jpg
Our First Car
1960 Chevy Impala Convertible, Classic Car Pictures