2415 4wd hydraulic leak fel

/ 2415 4wd hydraulic leak fel #1  

kh48

Was concerned with leaking fluid at the quick disconnects on the fel control body where all the hoses connect. The tractor has 23hrs It has a mahindra ml105 fel also has a 1710b back hoe. Does anyone have any ideas why there might be this small amount of fluid leaking around there. It seems to also leak after use when I park and shut down Thanks Ken

/ 2415 4wd hydraulic leak fel #2  
Your going to have to look at it real close to track it down, as it could be at any joint or fitting. There has been no specific problems that I know of. Good luck!

/ 2415 4wd hydraulic leak fel #3  
I have the same machine, configured exactly as yours. The first day I had mine home, I discovered a leak underneath exactly as you describe. Discouraged at first, upon investigation I found all I needed to do was tighten it with a couple of wrenches. Get under neath with a couple wrenches and I bet you find something loose. Also developed a leak in the BH last week but It was also just a loose fitting that can be tightened easily. Check your fluid because it can loose it very quickly. Make it a habit to look over your tractor often because no matter what brand or how new it is, things come loose and are often easily fixed before they become big problems.