2615 3-point no movement

/ 2615 3-point no movement #1  

Nduvalo830

Tractor
Mahindra 2615
Hello,

I have a used 2615 that I can’t get the hitch to move at all. I don’t know if it ever worked because I just recently got new lift arms to use attachments. I know the person before me had a backhoe on, that it is no longer with the machine. Its stuck on low I can move it up and down by hand but no resistance. Here’s what I’ve tried:

Adjusted the lift speed knob multiple times
Pto works
Loader works
Tried switching o and s lever on power beyond block
Luned and cleaned linkage all moving freely.

I am stumped ! Feels almost like it’s not getting hydraulic pressure supply maybe somethings piped wrong ?

/ 2615 3-point no movement #2  
I suspect it was plumbed for the backhoe and never changed back to use the 3 pt. (assuming the plumbing was changed, since everything else seems to work fine)

/ 2615 3-point no movement
That would be great news. Any idea what the differences are? I’m been looking online and through the manuals but having a hard time making sense of it

/ 2615 3-point no movement #4  
The manuals won't cover that. Look for Any additional hoses and couplers on the back that aren't factory. If you can't figure it out post some photos of that, where they connect on the tractor, etc. Someone will help you sort it out.

/ 2615 3-point no movement #5  
Check out U-tube for a video on the subject. Seems like there's a video for even how to pick your nose....