2615 Radiator Leaking, Replace/Repair

/ 2615 Radiator Leaking, Replace/Repair #1  

ditzel

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2615 Gear
Yesterday I noticed antifreeze leaking from the radiator of my 2615. Been using tractor quite a bit last few weeks, leak just started yesterday. Looked around online, only 1 I could find was Bill's in texas, they want $800 bucks!. At other Mahindra dealers and a cub cadet dealer cause 7620 is the same tractor,the radiator is discontinued not available. Closest replacement I seen was a radiator for a 94 honda civic manual trans $65-$150, looks to be a close match, but would need some modification in order to securely mount it. So I decided to remove my radiator and dropped it off this morning at radiator repair shop.
Wondering if anybody has had to replace their radiator on 2615?

/ 2615 Radiator Leaking, Replace/Repair #2  
Actually I was going to suggest seeking out a radiator repair shop. They may even be able to replace the radiator core.

/ 2615 Radiator Leaking, Replace/Repair
Picked up my radiator from the repair shop on lunch break today. Put it back in the tractor after work and no leaks. In 1 day the shop had it in acid tank, repaired and repainted and ready for pickup, for a $100. I couldn't be happier with them.

/ 2615 Radiator Leaking, Replace/Repair
UPDATE: The repair lasted about 6 months, removed it again, took to different rad shop, (a 1 man band) he removed top and bottom and replaced core with new for $450. I searched everywhere, unable to find a direct replacement, so replacing the core was only option.