Buying Advice 28XL or?

/ 28XL or? #1  

Mooster

Tractor
JD LA135
Hello,
I am in the market for a small tractor for a 10 acre horse boarding facility. We are just starting so money is tight.
I went to look at the Mahindra and Kioti tractors and liked the Max 28XL from Mahindra.
The other choice would be the Kioti DS 3510(I think).
Use of the tractor would be maintaining an arena, some pasture shredding of about 7 acres on flat land, moving round bales(not stacking), towing a manure spreader, maybe some small irrigation ditch digging. Do you think the 28XL could handle it? I have not found anything on this little tractor as far as how it would handle a disc or tiller either. I would like to stay away from used because I am not a diesel nor hydraulic mechanic.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanx,
Mooster

/ 28XL or? #2  
   / 28XL or? #4  
Depending on the size of your round bales and the size of the manure spreader I think you need a larger tractor with more HP and more weight! I would want something between 40 and 50 HP around 3500 lbs with a loader lift rated around 2000 lbs plus. Just MHO.

/ 28XL or?
Depending on the size of your round bales and the size of the manure spreader I think you need a larger tractor with more HP and more weight! I would want something between 40 and 50 HP around 3500 lbs with a loader lift rated around 2000 lbs plus. Just MHO.

The round bales arent that big. They are maybe 700lbs at the most. Two people can roll them around. Ive pushed them off my pick up with out ruining the tail gate.
running implements would be its main job.
thanx

/ 28XL or? #6