3-point hitch hydraulic issue with Kubota L3710HST

/ 3-point hitch hydraulic issue with Kubota L3710HST #1  

bythec

I am hoping someone can help with a 3-point hitch hydraulic issue I have started having while using a box grader attached to my L3710HST. After using it for a while, the 3-point hitch frequently will not raise (if it is in lowered position) or will not lower (if it is in raised position). It is not the 3-point lowering speed knob under the seat as that was set correctly. The issue cures itself if I shut the tractor off and come back later or if I lower the front-end loader while the tractor is still running so I am thinking there may be a valve that is sticking. The other thing I have noticed is the hydraulic level in the sight glass varies between about 7/8 full to about 1/8 full while it was in use.

/ 3-point hitch hydraulic issue with Kubota L3710HST #2  
Any chance you have changed any loader hoses? The loader valve will have a power beyond port which feeds the rear remotes if any + 3 pt hitch.
When you are having box blade issues does the loader work properly or does it too also act up?
Dave M7040

/ 3-point hitch hydraulic issue with Kubota L3710HST
Any chance you have changed any loader hoses? The loader valve will have a power beyond port which feeds the rear remotes if any + 3 pt hitch.
When you are having box blade issues does the loader work properly or does it too also act up?
Dave M7040
I haven't changed a loader hose for over a year. I don't have any rear remotes although am thinking of adding them. When the box blade "freezes" (either in up or down position), the loader still works fine. One time when the box blade was stuck in the down position, I lowered the loader from about midpoint to the ground and the box blade started working again. Although the hydraulic fluid shows 1/2 of the sight glass which is fine according to the manual, I did top the fluid up yesterday with about 1-1/2 litres to bring it about 7/8 of the sight glass and tried it for a short period and the box blade did not freeze. I will try for an extended period in the next day. Thanks.

/ 3-point hitch hydraulic issue with Kubota L3710HST #4  
I haven't changed a loader hose for over a year. I don't have any rear remotes although am thinking of adding them. When the box blade "freezes" (either in up or down position), the loader still works fine. One time when the box blade was stuck in the down position, I lowered the loader from about midpoint to the ground and the box blade started working again. Although the hydraulic fluid shows 1/2 of the sight glass which is fine according to the manual, I did top the fluid up yesterday with about 1-1/2 litres to bring it about 7/8 of the sight glass and tried it for a short period and the box blade did not freeze. I will try for an extended period in the next day. Thanks.
Please check if your loader valve has 7 ports. Loader valves with 7 ports will have a "Power Beyond," feature which will be supplying the rear of the tractor for 3 pt hitch and remotes if any.
Advise the model of your loader and describe the valve...... joystick direct to loader valve body or joystick with cables going to the loader valve.
There is a simple link which advises the 3 pt valve where the 3 pt arms are and when they reach the top of the max lift.
This link should kick off hydraulic flow to the 3 pt cylinder just before the lift arms reaches max lift. This avoids the pump running against a non moving system and constantly using the relief valve.
Look over this linkage and make certain it is secure and not deformed in any way.
forum L3710 Feedback rod.jpg

Dave M7040