3 pt hitch easy change system for BX24

/ 3 pt hitch easy change system for BX24 #1  

bx24d

Silver Member
Just wondering if anyone has used Pat's easy change system on a BX24. I'm contemplating using it (possibly with their stabilizer bar) to make an easier job of attaching my woods 40" rotary cutter and other large implements.

/ 3 pt hitch easy change system for BX24 #2  
BX24d,

I have Pat's Easy Change on my BX24. Really cuts down on the time to hook up implements. A spacer is helpful to keep the arms at the correct width for hooking up. I use a piece of 3/4" PVC cut to length that works well and learned about here on TBN. Just place the spacer between the arms when hooking up and remove it after connections are made. Pat sends several (I think 6) bent washers that are used on each implement to help with the hookup. You will use 2 per implement and you may want to order more if you have more than 3 implements. You can move them from implement to implement but it is much more convenient to have them on each.

Ward

/ 3 pt hitch easy change system for BX24 #3  
bx24d,
I too use Pat's easy change system on my BX24 and like wupham, use the 3/4" pvc cut to length for a spreader. I tried the Quick Hitch from Land Pride but it is not user friendly when you want to switch to the backhoe from the 3 point hitch. Way to heavy. Pat's system works great, especially with a hydraulic top link.