3 pt hitch want go down

/ 3 pt hitch want go down #1  

kioti

Last year,I took off my disc cutter. Raised the 3 pt & put the tractor up. Got it out this year, 3 pt want go down. 3 yr Kioti with no knob between feet. Bucket works fine, pto works fine, changed filter. Any help please. Thanks.

/ 3 pt hitch want go down
Last year,I took off my disc cutter. Raised the 3 pt & put the tractor up. Got it out this year, 3 pt want go down. 3 yr Kioti with no knob between feet. Bucket works fine, pto works fine, changed filter. Any help please. Thanks.

/ 3 pt hitch want go down #3  
You can continue with your original post instead of starting a new one. Just reply to yourself or someone else and it will show up.

OK, you have apparently a three year old Kioti. What model? Do you have any implement or weight on the 3pt arms? Did it sit outside over winter? Are the lift arm pivots froze?

The more info you give, the better the members can help.

/ 3 pt hitch want go down #4  
You can continue with your original post instead of starting a new one. Just reply to yourself or someone else and it will show up.

OK, you have apparently a three year old Kioti. What model? Do you have any implement or weight on the 3pt arms? Did it sit outside over winter? Are the lift arm pivots froze?

The more info you give, the better the members can help.