Snow Attachments 3 pt snow blower in action

/ 3 pt snow blower in action #1  

Bill_in_MI

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7100, B2910
Well, after 4 days of non-stop lake effect "flurries" it finally let up today. Cold or no-cold (as in flu) I was going to get out and move some of that stuff. Here is a photo of me this morning. The blower is a Woods SB 60. This is my second winter with it, and I'm quite satisfied with it's performance.

18-30461-BillSig.jpg

Last edited:
   / 3 pt snow blower in action #2  
Nice shot. Wish I had enough snow to play in. About 1" on the ground today.

Paul

/ 3 pt snow blower in action #3  
Bill,
You didn't play hooky from work to get some seat time did you.. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Should had you up here last winter w/your blower,and looks like your all set for any type of storm.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ 3 pt snow blower in action #4  
Nice picture. I have the same blower and have yet to use it. What size tractor have you got and do you have HST drive?

/ 3 pt snow blower in action
Emery,
I have a B2910 and it does have HST. I also have a gear drive, old B7100, and I do find the HST a lot friendlier for loader work and snow blowing. I have to be careful switching between the two tractors as I have jumped off the gear drive without putting it in neutral a time or two...as you would expect, it doesn't know I'm not there and just keeps on a going!

/ 3 pt snow blower in action #6  
BILL: GREAT SHOT OF A NICE LOOKING RIG. who took the pic.?/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif. when u are done come down the road about 300 mi. and help us out with the snow.

/ 3 pt snow blower in action
Thanks, I actually took the pic myself! When I thought about taking it nobody was home. So, I set it up on the tripod with the self-timer. If you look at the pic you will see that there is no snow hitting the ground. I just barely made it back to get the shot. Using a Woods SB60 blower with a Kubota B 2910.

Our snow is NOTHING compared to what you must be looking at. Good luck digging out!

/ 3 pt snow blower in action #8  
Nice shot! I'd like to get an action shot with my blower, but my tripod's broken and my wife isn't up when I clear the driveway /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif.