Loader 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position

/ 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position #21  
The curl spool is part of the joystick valve. (assuming that is what you have).

The spool is what directs the fluid to the ports, then hoses, and out to do work.

A joystick valve has TWO spools, because it is designed to control TWO functions. One spool does lift, the other does curl.

So if curl dont work, but you put the curl hoses on the ports for lift and now they work....that tells you that everything from there out to the bucket is fine. Problem is AT the valve, or the connections at the valve, or internal reliefs/cushions IN the valve.

/ 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position
Enclosed are repair shots to cover the "spool" problem area that is suspected. I hope LD1 or someone may shed light of the problem. On Page 769 I assume the problem is inside "N" labeled SCV. On pabe 770 shows the SCV linkage dissembly/asm. Page 771 shows the area disassembled. I do not know if I tackle the problem or send it to the JD repair shop still debating.

Hope the attachments work because edit alludes me. -----Fuseboxer

Attachments

• valve spool p770.PNG
    valve spool p770.PNG
    312.3 KB · Views: 325
  • Linkage P769.PNG
    Linkage P769.PNG
    104.5 KB · Views: 374
  • P771.PNG
    P771.PNG
    281 KB · Views: 240
  • p772.PNG
    p772.PNG
    269.4 KB · Views: 280
   / 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position #23  
If the linkages are all still connected and when you operate the stick it is actually operating the spool, then yes, the problem would be in that valve.

/ 300CX loader stuck in the verticle blade down position
REPAIR COMPLETE,,,,,,, The "load Check Valve" as shown on page 771 and top of page 772 was blown. Hole clean through the small rubber poppet valve. Three valve spools with three load check valves (see service manual above page 771) When the system is abused it blows a hole in the very small rubber plug and the hydro pressure goes to bypass. I removed the very small rubber check valve with a hole in it and replace it with the third valve spool that has no linkage and is not being used unless you have more than a standard bucket and lift arms. Grapper bucket I believe uses the unused valve spool. I went to my Mid State John Deere dealer and they wanted $45. for a ten cent piece of rubber. It is about the size of the rubber eraser on the end of a No. 2 wood pencil. It is dimpled and recessed on both sides and a small spring holds it in place. They only sell it as a Valve Kit Part no AM100201. I hate to put my tractor seat and plastic shield below the seat back together but refuse to pay $45. for a ten cent part. My unused valve spool will not work in the future if someone needs it to. I did degrease the area under the seat while apart. The curl and arms work perfect with the unused valve spool check valve removed. Thanks LD1 and others for your help. ---- Fuseboxer --- Feels good to get lucky and repair my JD4410.