3016hst Mahindra slow crank

/ 3016hst Mahindra slow crank #1  

Beaujo

Tractor
Mahindra 3016 hst
Have a 3016hst using it the other day getting garden ready was running fine went and put fuel in it and shut off, once done fueling went to start and acted like battery was dead, tested battery and it was on the weaker side so replaced with new, still the same thing maybe crank one or 2 revolutions then just stuck acting, took starter off and found it was on last leg as well, so bought a new starter tried to spin over once normal and then back to barely cranking at all install new cables as well. At a loss can a bad hydraulic pump be my issue acts like the starter is under a major load?

/ 3016hst Mahindra slow crank #2  
I’d check battery cables/clamps. I had to replace the positive cable and clamp because of corrosion inside the cable on a similar machine. Also when the battery is out might want to disconnect the ground wire to battery tray/frame connection and clean it up with a wire brush or emery cloth,

/ 3016hst Mahindra slow crank #3  
I’d check battery cables/clamps. I had to replace the positive cable and clamp because of corrosion inside the cable on a similar machine. Also when the battery is out might want to disconnect the ground wire to battery tray/frame connection and clean it up with a wire brush or emery cloth,

/ 3016hst Mahindra slow crank #4  
Have a 3016hst using it the other day getting garden ready was running fine went and put fuel in it and shut off, once done fueling went to start and acted like battery was dead, tested battery and it was on the weaker side so replaced with new, still the same thing maybe crank one or 2 revolutions then just stuck acting, took starter off and found it was on last leg as well, so bought a new starter tried to spin over once normal and then back to barely cranking at all install new cables as well. At a loss can a bad hydraulic pump be my issue acts like the starter is under a major load?
doneill, he replaced the cables . . .

/ 3016hst Mahindra slow crank #5  
Is the pto off
Is Transmission in neutral
Is the clutch pedal button solenoid out of adjustment ?
How about where the cable connects to the starter.

Did the starter come with a new solenoid??

How about an update?

Last edited: