354 (2005 vintage) three point hitch not working

/ 354 (2005 vintage) three point hitch not working #11  
Have you replaced the fine screen in there ? They get damaged easily and that's how the valve could have gotten junked up.

/ 354 (2005 vintage) three point hitch not working
Not yet, but did remove the old one and cleaned it out. No damage to it but I’ll replace it in the near future.

Be nice to have a listing of all the o rings on this tractor. They are somewhat strange sizes.

/ 354 (2005 vintage) three point hitch not working #13  
The o-rings are going to all be metric sizes. Some will be close to imperial, but usually just not quite right.
Unfortunately the assortments of metric sizes I have found don't seem to have many in common with the tractor.
The will be listed by OD, ID and diameter (thickness) of the ring. Online dealers like Circle G and Affordable seem to be the best place to get the sizes you need.
Do you have a parts book for your tractor?

/ 354 (2005 vintage) three point hitch not working
The o-rings are going to all be metric sizes. Some will be close to imperial, but usually just not quite right.
Unfortunately the assortments of metric sizes I have found don't seem to have many in common with the tractor.
The will be listed by OD, ID and diameter (thickness) of the ring. Online dealers like Circle G and Affordable seem to be the best place to get the sizes you need.
Do you have a parts book for your tractor?
No, no parts book. I did get a selection of o rings as well as head gasket with the tractor though.