3560LE and cruise control

/ 3560LE and cruise control #1  

DVR

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5400 cab, Kubota L3560LE cab, Kubota L3301
Everybody probably knows what a great deal the L3560LE is by now.
I have one, love it and never thought the cruise control was a big deal (it's missing on the LE model).
Made a phone call to messicks and spoke to mike. He found the part number for the std 3560 cruise switch and sent it my way.
Today I easily located the factory harness, removed the block off plate in the dash and plugged in the cruse switch. Not only did it function perfectly, I found it very useful/helpful.
I can confirm the cruise switch is the only thing missing and it works as intended when the switch is added.
I have also added the side mirrors & front work lights.
Mike also sent me the flip forward seat switch and rear worklight switch. I'll update when I add them.

/ 3560LE and cruise control
kubota p/n td350-55210

/ 3560LE and cruise control #3  
Thanks for posting this. Wanted to get one and the part number was a time saver.

/ 3560LE and cruise control #4  
Cruise control switch came today. Took about 2 minutes to put it in and it works great. I was surprised that I could set it at 0.1 mph if I wanted. It will be nice for mowing and for the tiller. To me it takes away one negative of the HST vs geared which is the set the speed and forget it. Glad I saw this post.

/ 3560LE and cruise control
Glad it helped!