Traction 3720 E-Hydro reverse pedal issues

/ 3720 E-Hydro reverse pedal issues #1  

Catenary Kid

Tractor
JD 350 crawler loader w/backhoe/JD 3720 w/loader/Massey Ferguson 235D
I'm beginning to question my decision to buy this 3720. Yesterday, whilst using a blower to move snow from my driveway, I noticed several times that when I would stop forward motion and attempt to go in reverse, the pedal would go all the way to the floor without the tractor starting in reverse. Sometimes I would depress the pedal 3 or 4 times before it would go in reverse and sometimes, as I pressed the pedal it would suddenly (about halfway down or so) just take off in reverse. That cause me to rip a corner of the siding off my garage and I'd really not like to do that again. Otherwise it did really well with only minor troubles here and there (see other threads). Thanks for your learned advice, in advance.

/ 3720 E-Hydro reverse pedal issues #2  
How cold is it? And how long do you hesitate between forward and pushing the reverse pedal? And have you looked at snow packed in around the pedal linkages?
Down side to using a snow blower is all the drifting snow that comes down on the equipment, which is warm and causes the drifting snow to melt and then freeze.
just a thought.

/ 3720 E-Hydro reverse pedal issues
Thanks for the response. Cold could be an issue, it was about 3* when I was working with it the other day. The pedal moves freely though, so I'm thinking it's some kind of hydraulic issue. I'll kee y'all posted....

/ 3720 E-Hydro reverse pedal issues #4  
Did you buy it used? If so, do you know when the last tranny oil change happened?

/ 3720 E-Hydro reverse pedal issues
BT: I did buy it used and I have no idea when the last tranny oil change happened. The former owner told me that the engine oil was never allowed to get dirty, but the first thing I did was change it when I got it home and that was not at all true. So, yeah, I'm going to take care of that, too. Thanks for the advice.