3m Respirator filter source needed

/ 3m Respirator filter source needed #11  
I bought a Miller under the welding hood mask, it came with N100 filters about 3 months ago for ~<$30.

/ 3m Respirator filter source needed #12  
A couple months back I tried to place my standard 3M Cartridge... I buy 1 every 3 months.

For weeks the order was pending... it took a call to get one released... Said they were reserved for Healthcare... then I said this is a Hospital order...

/ 3m Respirator filter source needed #14  
In April entire inventories were subject to government allocation... same with N95, Disenfectants... etc.

For months the requirement was weekly reporting as to inventory on hand... Masks, Gloves, Face Shields, Disenfectant, Surgical Supplies and Equipment such as Anesthesia Machines all rationed or subject to allocation.

/ 3m Respirator filter source needed #15  
Not completely. You just have to know where to find them.

3M 8511 N95 Face Masks With Valve (1-pack) | eBay

I don't consider fleabay a legitimate vendor, great if you don't mind counterfeits or questionable used items. I can't buy real 3M masks from legit vendors anywhere in Southern Ontario Canada, everything is back ordered at least 3 months due to certain countries re-routing shipments between other countries and banning exports.

/ 3m Respirator filter source needed #16  
ebay items are clearly marked used or new, location of item, who the seller is, and most important the sellers ratings, I look for 99-100% satisficed ratings, especially when buying food items. So I wouldn't give a second thought on buying a respirator filter and or replacement filters on ebay or I wouldn't hesitate to buy this state of the art welding filter either though the cost will get your attention.........
Speedglas 91 FX Air Welding Helmet 3M Adflo Brand NEW Fast shipping | eBay