1 MB · Views: 280
  • SANY0171.jpg
    SANY0171.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 280
  • SANY0173.jpg
    SANY0173.jpg
    1,010 KB · Views: 223
   / 4020 hydro pics #3  
Nice looking girlfriend. Reminds me of a comment from my wife about me petting the dog when I come home before saying hello to her. I said if she would wait by the door, wagging her tail like the dog, she would get more attention too.

/ 4020 hydro pics #4  
Good looking tractor and the girlfriend seems to approve - bonus! Wow, you guys still have some snow on the ground. I am soooooo ready for spring. I've been waiting for the ground to dry out so I can do some spring cleaning but we keep getting rain :(.

/ 4020 hydro pics
VERY NICE -- now the "pimping your ride" begins!:thumbsup:

Yep, already gathering materials to build a retractable stand for the back blade and a buddy is working on mounting brackets to put a front snow blade for next winters snow removal.All fun!!

/ 4020 hydro pics
Nice looking girlfriend. Reminds me of a comment from my wife about me petting the dog when I come home before saying hello to her. I said if she would wait by the door, wagging her tail like the dog, she would get more attention too.

Thats funny Gary!! I told my wife that people should be more like dogs and she ask "hows that"well if I put you and the dog in the trunk of the car for a couple hours, who do you think is going to jump out and be happy to see me?

/ 4020 hydro pics #8  
Nice new ride! And it looks like your girlfriend wants to take it for a spin. :laughing::thumbsup: