4115 vs 3120+

/ 4115 vs 3120+ #11  
I own a 3320 e-hydro with a 72" 7-iron MMM and turfs, and a 300cx FEL. I have 6 acres with about 4 acres of fairly sloped lawn. I only have to mow around about 20 trees, so my property is probably more wide open than yours.

Pros: the 3320 with LoadMatch handles the mower and my hills with ease. I have the mulch kit installed, and the cut quality is excellent. No clumps, no bogging, no windrows. Scalping has not been a problem on my property, but YMMV. I haven't had a single problem with my 3320 (75 hours), and it seems to be very fuel efficient. I bought the FEL for snow removal, but I use it all the time. I never knew what I was missing. The e-hydro is the bee's knees; I can't imagine a tractor without it. Seriously.

Cons: even with the FEL removed, the 3320 is heavy, it will tear wet sod (especially if turning sharp), and it will leave ruts where you're forced to drive in the same spots. My trees are fairly new, and the turning radius is not quite tight enough, and the ROPS hits low branches.

Good luck. You can't go wrong with either choice, IMO.

-jondc