4310 is here

/ 4310 is here #1  

Paul_s

Tractor
JD 4310
I have been lurking and posting a few times, but had to let everyone see my new toy. I sold my 955 TLB and bought a 2003, 4310, ehydro, mid/rear pto, 1900 hours, new loader
for 13400 delivered. I would like opinions on the price and what to expect from dependability with this tractor. I think the ehydro is smoother than the 955 was, also this seems like a much larger tractor, although the hp is almost the same, I have used it for plowing snow and so far it's has been very nice , I am in central NY for price comparisons...Thanks, great forum..

/ 4310 is here #2  
Paul
Sounds like a great tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif But your picture is to small. Try resizing it again. If that does not work. Send me a PM. I will send my email address and you can send the picture to me. I will resize it for you.
If you are using XP this program works very well. Image Resizer It is about half way down the page.
This PowerToy enables you to resize one or many image files with a right-click.

/ 4310 is here
Thanks Ron, I have been downloading programs to resize this all morning, so here we go again, Paul.

Attachments

• 791415-100_1364 (Medium).JPG
    791415-100_1364 (Medium).JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 200
   / 4310 is here #4  
Sounds like a reasonable price to me. I've had a 4310 for almost a year now and it has been wonderful to work with.

What kinds of work do you need to do with the tractor? From looking at your profile, I see you have 7 acres - I'd think the 4310 will be able to do everything you need and then some.

BTW - I think the loader is a must have for any tracotr. Good job.

/ 4310 is here
I have a brush hog , PHD and will be getting a backhoe this spring. I plan on putting in a barn for horses in the spring (we just bought one of those also). I miss the backhoe that the 955 had, but someone offered me a good price on it and had to let it go. The 4310 seems to be much more of a tractor than the 955 was, smoother engine, hydro is smoother. My only concern was the hours, the mid and rear pto and 3 pt were never used, the tractor was used to move boats at a lake marina...so how do you (everyone) feel about the number of hours? The tractor seems tight and all fluids and filters were changed by the selling dealer (orange)..Thanks for all the input.

/ 4310 is here #7  
Work at a marina would not put a lot of load on a tractor. Especially the size boats that a 4310 can handle. You should look for another 1900 hours with out any major problems. I just pasted 400 hours on my tractor after 5 1/2 years of ownership. You may put more hours on your tractor than I do. But I would guess it will be well over 10 years before them 1900 hours are used up. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif