4720 What? no screen on the front

/ 4720 What? no screen on the front #11  
. This is frustrating in 100 degree heat! I have to blow out the intercooler, oil cooler, condenser, and the radiator out every 2-3 hours. When I blow them out, I can't be sure I'm not bending the fins with the air or nozzle because of the spacing between them.

Cleaning that every 2-3 hours would be a pain you don't need on a hot day. FWIW, I use this brush to clean the narrow slot between the oil cooler and radiator after I slide out the screen. Does not dent or otherwise harm the radiator, but does somehow grab all that bad stuff from the fins. May or may not be useful to you. It is a dryer vent Fuller Brush I bought at Lowes for about ten dollars.

Attachments

• Brush.jpg
    Brush.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 155
   / 4720 What? no screen on the front #12  
No "curtain screen" on my 2011 4720 cab - getting ready to do it's first maint. according to the OM and on-line parts, it shows a screen that hangs on the radiator, but mind does not have one? I had a 2008 3720 cab that had one? I keep finding these issues with what the OM says and what you have? I just want to know what it should be??? help!

/ 4720 What? no screen on the front #13  
Look check it out engine number 4024HLV11 shows removable screen

Attachments

• img-607111417-0001.pdf
    31.8 KB · Views: 204
   / 4720 What? no screen on the front #14  
And the screen is part #26?? It shows on one cab 4720, but not on the other cab 4720

So maybe one s/n has it and the other doesn't. Maybe can order a screen and slide it right in.

/ 4720 What? no screen on the front #15  
And the screen is part #26?? It shows on one cab 4720, but not on the other cab 4720

So maybe one s/n has it and the other doesn't. Maybe can order a screen and slide it right in.

yup number 26...it's on the second page that i did not post.

/ 4720 What? no screen on the front
I'll check this out at home. Pop had to clean it after about two hours of mowing the other day. Pretty lame