5015lb. LK3054

/ 5015lb. LK3054 #1  

ByuBill

Gold Member
Tractor
MF 220 - Long 2360- Kioti 3054
Hey, I'm just trying to keep all four wheels on the ground./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
tractor weight, 2974lbs
filled tires, Front, 50lbs each
rear tires, 200lbs each
fel, 843 lbs
r blade, 270 lbs
of course I had to add more weight.
added to rear blade, 208 lbs
added to rear wheels, mounting plates, 10 lbs each
added weight 100 lbs each.

All added up = 5015 lbs./w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif
With me in the seat we are looking at 5200 lbs./w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif
I suppose that next I will have to add a larger engine to pull all of the weight.

/ 5015lb. LK3054 #2  
Re: ByuBill

i dont think you'll have any trouble sticking to the ground. Thought about adding weight to my front tires but the dealer keeps talking me out of it, something about wear on the FWD. seems to me that some weight would be helpful without causing any wear and tear problems. Why the added weight to the blade (208lbs)? more specifically, why 208 ?

/ 5015lb. LK3054

<font color=blue>more specifically, why 208 ?</font color=blue>

It just worked out at 208. We had these peices of flat steel at work, about 6.5"X12"X1" that weight 20.8lbs. I used 10 of them. <font color=blue>Why add weight to the rear blade?</font color=blue> It was an easy place to stack them until I figure out where I'm going to put them permanently. The blade is always on the tractor since it is only used for driveway upkeep and moving a little dirt & gravel with the fel.

/ 5015lb. LK3054 #4  

Hey ByuBill! I saw your tractor up there yesterday. You really do have one heck of a driveway! I don't blame you for wanting some extra weight. I need to get some free time so I can come and check out your tractor. You know how hard it is to get free time though!

/ 5015lb. LK3054

<font color=blue>I saw your tractor up there yesterday</font color=blue>

You should have stopped by. I was home all day. The driveway is something else. It is that, first time going down that gets most people. Keeps a lot of unwanted visitors away also. They take one look and say, I don't think so,,,/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Whenever you get time, stop by. I have a cookout to go to today and it is back to work tomorrow. You can stop by and look even if I'm not home. I also posted an ad in the classifieds for someone else. Might want to check it out. If I didn't have so many tractors would buy it myself.

/ 5015lb. LK3054 #6  

Yeah, I saw that ad. Does it have a FEL? If so, I may be really interested.

/ 5015lb. LK3054

<font color=blue>back_the_pack</font color=blue>

MarkV brought it to my attention that I left out the HP. Thanks again Mark. The ad has been updated and encludes a lot more specs. Sorry, no fel.