Backhoe 510 D won't move

/ 510 D won't move
Electrical isn't my strong suit so without a book I'm in over my head . I've read where it's possible the park brake switch could be the culprit , At least for the park brake / FNR fuse blowing. Machine is pretty clean and wiring seems to be protected well with looms and appears to be in good shape what I can see of it anyway.

/ 510 D won't move
Thanks again for the tips , Is there a way to bypass the whole electrical system and make sure park brake is backed off and run jumper wires to operate FNR just to try to get moved ? If possible that would be the deciding factor if it's electrical or mechanical . I can't hear or feel any click of the solenoids working on the reverser .

/ 510 D won't move #13  
Thanks again for the tips , Is there a way to bypass the whole electrical system and make sure park brake is backed off and run jumper wires to operate FNR just to try to get moved ? If possible that would be the deciding factor if it's electrical or mechanical . I can't hear or feel any click of the solenoids working on the reverser .
You should have a "cage" bolt that will manually release the brake.
Follow the PB line going to the housing in the axle and you seen a bolt with a jam nut on it. Screw that bolt in.

The clutch disconnect should have a 2 wire weather pack connector at the base of the loader lever. Un plug it and you can then; 1- check for continuity on the switch(should be open when released)(closed when depressed) 2- power to the switch.

The light on the dash is turn on or off by park brake pressure. It uses a normally closed pressure switch that opens around 150+/- psi, in turn turning the light off.