5303 Second SVC Install -- With Pics

/ 5303 Second SVC Install -- With Pics #11  
I installed the second CV on my 5203. The pictures help lots. Although I did not have to remove the fender to get it done. I think the amount of time it took leaning in or over stuff made it about a wash for time. It proved to be a challenging job with the paint locking down parts.:cool:

/ 5303 Second SVC Install -- With Pics #12  
After six months, I finally bit the bullet and started the install for my second SVC. I don't actually have any implements that reqire a second remote, but I figured the 5003 series were end of life and I wanted to get the parts while they were still easily obtainable.

First Picture: Here's all of the pieces parts in the kit. Seems like I should get a little more for over $500.

Second Picture: The unmolested first SVC that sits just over the right rear axle. You can see the rock shaft on the left and the ROPS on the right.

Third Picture: Same as second picture, only taken from the front of the right rear axle.

Fourth Picture: The instructions say you need to remove the right fender. That is completely true. They also say you need to remove the right rear tire. I didn't need to do this since my tires are set out pretty wide.
Thank you for the detailed steps in installing the kit. Can you send me the kit number? I pull a kit, RE207370, but says it will not work with the loader. But, I see you have one on your tractor.
Just need to know which kit to ask for.
Thanks

/ 5303 Second SVC Install -- With Pics #13  
So you have the 512 loader?

Welcome to TBN
Note that the last reply was 15 years ago.

Need to find out why this SCV won't work. Maybe someone knows, but additional info would be helpful