'56 MF 35 Deluxe-Parts

/ '56 MF 35 Deluxe-Parts #1  

Chief 443

Tractor
Massey Ferguson Model 35 - 1956
I am looking for a hood to replace a bent one. Also, are there any other seats that may fit that model that are more comfortable than the standard steel seat with pad and back rest? Any ideas?

/ '56 MF 35 Deluxe-Parts #2  
The seat should be an easy one. That should be the standard, 2-bolts on the rockshaft housing, that most older MF's used. Tisco makes a nice seat, 1050ATSP is the number maybe? Black, suspension seat with little side supports. I've replaced a few of my older ones with this. Pretty happy. Not very expensive, $100 if I remember right. Can probably get the same thing from Sparex, Temco any of the aftermarkets.
Might be a good place to look for a hood too.

/ '56 MF 35 Deluxe-Parts #3  
I am looking for a hood to replace a bent one. Also, are there any other seats that may fit that model that are more comfortable than the standard steel seat with pad and back rest? Any ideas?

We have the black easy rider seats at our Munfordville, Ky store. Call 270-524-0385 and ask for Brandon or Greg. Ken Sweet

/ '56 MF 35 Deluxe-Parts #4  
Considering it's only held by two bolts to the body of the tractor, the seat can be replaced by almost any other. The one I used came from a MF harvester and had convenient arms on the sides and very comfortable springing.

Attachments

• DSCF0147bis [R駸olution de l'馗ran].jpg
    DSCF0147bis [R駸olution de l'馗ran].jpg
    466.3 KB · Views: 273
  • DSCF0150 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    DSCF0150 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    477.9 KB · Views: 178
   / '56 MF 35 Deluxe-Parts #5  
I like the steel bucket seat on my 1955 Ferguson TO-35 , but I don't like the rather thick bottom and back cushions sold for atachment to the bucket shell. I prefer to simply put any sort of fabric covered thin foam cushion in the seat. It allows me to sit lower and farther back than the thick cushion inserts. The cushions I use are usually used for sports event seating, or lawn chair cushions, and are plentiful at yard sales for a dollar or two.