5610 Ford Tractor with roumd baler, haybine and other haying equipment

/ 5610 Ford Tractor with roumd baler, haybine and other haying equipment #1  

RichZ

Veteran Member
White Creek, New York, Washington County, on the V
Tractor
Kubota 4630 with cab and loader
I've been offered a package deal of a 1981 Ford 5610 tractor with an FEL, 1993 New Holland 634 round baler, New Holland 474 seven foot haybine, 6 foot Bush Hog brush hog, a double rake (I can't find a manufacturer on it), a two star hay tedder (can't find the manufacturer on that either), 2 round bale wagons and one square bale wagon, all for $10,000. The owner had bought all of it new, and it has all always been kept inside. It's all in very nice shape. The tractor runs nice.

We're moving to a much larger farm (from 9 acres to 103 acres) and we intend to produce our own hay. I've square baled my own hay in the past, but have no experience with round balers, or haybines either. I think this is a good deal, but I'd like any opinions on the price and on any of the equipment that anyone has any experience with.

Thanks.

/ 5610 Ford Tractor with roumd baler, haybine and other haying equipment #2  
For $10,000 you need to buy it before I come up there and find it.

/ 5610 Ford Tractor with roumd baler, haybine and other haying equipment #4  
I'll 3rd the fact that it's a chaap price

/ 5610 Ford Tractor with roumd baler, haybine and other haying equipment
Thanks guys, that's what I figured, but I just wanted to be sure. Looking on line, I saw the 5610 selling for anywhere from $10,000 - $20,000, so I guess the tractor alone is worth it.

/ 5610 Ford Tractor with roumd baler, haybine and other haying equipment #6  
Thanks guys, that's what I figured, but I just wanted to be sure. Looking on line, I saw the 5610 selling for anywhere from $10,000 - $20,000, so I guess the tractor alone is worth it.

That's what I was thinking. The tractor with the FEL, if it works at all, should be worth that. Any of the hay equipment that you can use would be lagniappe.

/ 5610 Ford Tractor with roumd baler, haybine and other haying equipment #7  
Incredible Deal !