6110 or 5035

/ 6110 or 5035 #11  
My dad bought a 6110 on the same day as I bought my 5035 back in 2012. He has almost 400 hours on his and I have 300 on mine. He is about to take his back to the dealer for the 4th time. Twice for the front end controller and once for the a/c not working. This time it is the front end controls again AND his PTO won't work. I wouldn't take his tractor if he gave it to me for free. Even with water filled rear tires it wants to tip with a bale of hay up front and the forward reverse controls are clunky at best.

My 5035 with PST is awesome. I've documented a few things on here, but I (a mechanical novice) have fixed them all with electrical tape, white lithium grease or a fuse swap...with the exception of a defective hydraulic hose that showed up on the first day.

This is coming from a guy who would love to have a cab tractor....

Just as a heads up, I am pretty sure that they are going to have a new 3550 (5035 replacement) with a cab in the not to far future. Now that will be one sweeeeeeet machine. :drool:

/ 6110 or 5035 #12  
Now you sucked me in. Would love that. My son has allergies so bad I'll never get him out there without the cab...and my dermatologist would get less work on the skin cancer to boot. If it would pull a batwing it would be perfect...