753 bucket crown action hoses in rear, how to remove?

/ 753 bucket crown action hoses in rear, how to remove? #1  

desross

Tractor
mf 165
My little 753 has been going very well right up until today when hydro oil started coming at the back right, I traced the problem to a connection between a hose and a steel pipe. Which is in fact the bucket crown action hoses, from where it leaves the arm into the rear frame it appears to go into a short hose running down into a steel pipe, both of which cant be got at due to plate steel on both sides.
Have you ever had to take these out ? I assume you have to undo steel pipes at valve bank and draw hoses and pipes out towards the bottom, even this looks like a mission just to get any movement out of the steel pipes as they do 2 x 90 degrees turns. Or do you know of any tricks or helpful hits on how to remove.
cheers
des

/ 753 bucket crown action hoses in rear, how to remove? #2  
I have the same issue, also looking for advice.

/ 753 bucket crown action hoses in rear, how to remove?
hi there
i got into mind today, hose/steel pipe joiners are behind the hinge of door.this is what i did
remove hoses from where they hit steel pipes on arm, mark with pen which is which, tie string on so you can use string as draw wire to put new ones back on.
1.. take off metal bracket that holds all the electrical/fuse holders etc on back right ( two bolts )
2.. take out water overflow bottle and bracket holder this gives you good access.
3.. undo bolt that holds steel pipes on wall where water bolt was. i was then able to push down the hoses and string from the top and poke out the back of engine and was able to undo hoses . ( note: i took off pipes at valve bank this maybe necessary to give you more movement, but you may not have two. try doing it without removing first i had already removed these but may not be necessary.

not as bad as what i thought it was going to be. hope that helps.

/ 753 bucket crown action hoses in rear, how to remove? #4  
hi there
i got into mind today, hose/steel pipe joiners are behind the hinge of door.this is what i did
remove hoses from where they hit steel pipes on arm, mark with pen which is which, tie string on so you can use string as draw wire to put new ones back on.
1.. take off metal bracket that holds all the electrical/fuse holders etc on back right ( two bolts )
2.. take out water overflow bottle and bracket holder this gives you good access.
3.. undo bolt that holds steel pipes on wall where water bolt was. i was then able to push down the hoses and string from the top and poke out the back of engine and was able to undo hoses . ( note: i took off pipes at valve bank this maybe necessary to give you more movement, but you may not have two. try doing it without removing first i had already removed these but may not be necessary.

not as bad as what i thought it was going to be. hope that helps.

Ok Thanks! So I assume you got to the problem, what did you find wrong? And what did you do to repair the leak? Looks like you replaced hoses?

/ 753 bucket crown action hoses in rear, how to remove?
yep changed both hoses while i was in there, lucky i did as other was looking abit shabby.