Price Check 790 area price comparisons

/ 790 area price comparisons #1  

homeworx01

Tractor
To Be Determined
From Homeworx- Like I said earlier. The best deal I've been able to come up with in Wa., Or., and Id., is $16080.00 for the 790 with new FEL, 5ft rotary cutter, 9" post hole digger and R4 tire filled. Is this high or low compared to where you are? ($14800.00 790 and fel alone) Thanks!

/ 790 area price comparisons #2  
homeworx01:

Keep in mind that this price was about a year and a half ago.
790 4wd
Ind. tires
419 loader w/61" HD bucket
Rear work light
Bucket level indicator
Loaded rear tires
LX5 w/slip clutch
Delivered to my home
Free pick and dropoff while under warrenty

$14,100.00 total in Florida

/ 790 area price comparisons
JD dealer just called and said he can only give the 419 loader at this price. Did not mention that before. Is the new ( I believe 300) loader that much better? should I worry about it and the dealers change?, or look elsewhere now? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ 790 area price comparisons #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( JD dealer just called and said he can only give the 419 loader at this price. Did not mention that before. Is the new ( I believe 300) loader that much better? should I worry about it and the dealers change?, or look elsewhere now? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif )</font>

What are you going to use this tractor for...your home or business?

If just home use, I doubt if the extra capacity of the 300 loader would be noticeable. If you're going to use this machine commercially, you might want to pay the extra $$$'s for the 300 loader.