/ 790
No I would really like to have a deere. Its just I'm on SS and don't have 50 to 100 thousand a year income that a lot of people have. I can't afford to spend all my savings or I'd really be in trouble. Some people can't understand there is the rest of us that don't have all that much money. If they would have given me a even break I would have bought deere. I figure it would be a one time shot, as it would last me the rest of my life. You know both years, lol. I have one to talk to tomorrow, I'll see what he has to say.

/ 790 #12  
Make yourself happy. Sale the Yanmar private, and then go buy the 790. Having something to get excited about might add many, many more vibrant years to your outlook. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ 790 #13  
Are you aware that Deere is coming out with a cheaper Hydro Tractor?

/ 790
Probably not cheaper than the 790, right? And I'm not really sure I would like a hydro in a tractor. I know I really don't care for it on a lawn tractor I have.

/ 790 #15  
I know everyone has their preference, but the Deere Hydro's (at least in all of the Dealerships I've Managed) have been pretty much bulletproof, tight, responsive and productive. At some point down the road chances are you will have to replace the Clutch in a 790-

/ 790 #16  
I would think that if I opted for a new or used 790 I would be able to go a really long time before it needed a clutch. Are you saying that's a weak spot on them? I've never put a clutch in anything I owned except an RX-7 that the PO had driven pretty hard, much less a tractor.