8 minutes of youtube for 10 useful seconds

/ 8 minutes of youtube for 10 useful seconds #51  
I have an ad blocker too, but it evidently has no effect on the YT ads (on my phone, at least)
I use uBlock Origin. This is on a desktop, I don't have a smartphone.

/ 8 minutes of youtube for 10 useful seconds #52  
Rock is good for that, I agree. Not like it's coming from their warehouse anyway. It's coming from one of their distributors. Been to Rockford, Illinois where Rock Auto is located. No warehouse, just an office building.

Far as 1A Auto goes, they sent me the wrong half shafts for my wife's suburban and I found out they were too short after I already had the old ones pulled so I had to go to Autozone and buy them for a lot more. Least they took them back. They even paid the return shipping and apologized for the mix up like that did any good because it didn't

Nothing better than having the burb up on jackstands, pulling the old ones (only one was bad but I replaced the pair) and finding out the ones I was sent were 3 " too short. Not that hard to replace but still was an un needed PITA.

About a month ago I ordered a complete set of headlights for my 97 F350. The OEM one kept getting yellow and I did the toothpaste deal on them a couple times and they were getting yellow again and I think 1A lost out on that deal with free shipping because they came in a very large box delivered by Fed-Ex and they came out of New Jersey so I suspect the ship cost was pretty high. Not doing anything with them until spring comes anyway and I got new tail lights at the same time. They were on sale so I grabbed them for later. I believe the new headlights are made from a plastic that won't yellow, I hope.

/ 8 minutes of youtube for 10 useful seconds #53  
Rock Auto has it's positives and so does 1A, I tend to buy from both usually. You do have to watch 1A as to where the stuff is made. Their TRD stuff is mostly Chinese and that could be an issue with all the stuff going on with the container ships and the Suez. I can see the cost of Chinese goods climbing a lot, having to sail around the Cape of Africa which takes weeks longer than through the Suez.

I suspect that will also impact tractors as well, least those made in Korea and Japan and the Panama Canal is having water issues and has cut the through ships appreciably. I follow the website 'What is going on with Shipping' and the guy that puts it on updates the issues daily and none of it is good either.