8320 transmission wont calibrate

/ 8320 transmission wont calibrate #1  

tjnoonanndt

Hi guys im in a bit of bother with a 8320 powershift trany i have rebuild cause a thrust washer had failed i replaced all new pistons bearings etc. but now i can not calibrate it. everything will start cal fine first step it cals ab and then when it supposed to move on to bc it starts ab all over again. i havt tried everything wirng earths pressures even trid new controller still no luck.plus i have no trouble codes at all only pcu 027 "trans not caibrated " anyone any suggestions cheers

"

/ 8320 transmission wont calibrate #2  
Are you sure the transmission oil is staying above 50 degrees C? Also there were some
8x20 series tractors that needed software update to program successfully. Reprogram controller with RW8020P000000 software. Do you have a dealer nearby that can do this for you? Have the dealer check dtac solution 65631.

/ 8320 transmission wont calibrate
Hi thanks for the reply. i am workin in jd dealer, i can get no downloads only ecu but jd said to try generic download and yes temp is stable between 55 - 63 C. I was thinking of calibrating pcu on diff tractor and putting back into my tractor and manually adjusting fill times etc...

/ 8320 transmission wont calibrate #4  
Is there any directions in setting up the calibration like put "trans on neutral with parking brake on" ?

/ 8320 transmission wont calibrate
ya it all comes up as normal cal but just keeps recycling. what i did in end was calibrated controller in a different tractor and but back into mine and still goin drivin perfect. but im thinkin now that a sensor on injector pump is actin as speed sender for internal controller but not for dash we think that might been problem not allowin to cal