Price Check 98 KUBOTA B2400 SELL PRICE

/ 98 KUBOTA B2400 SELL PRICE #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
HEY GUYS i might need to sell my kubota b2400 (1998) it has only 410 hrs . Has FEL. 6 ft. back blade, 5 ft. Befco finish mower, and detachable toothbar.Tractor and all implement alwalys garage kept. also is HYDRO TRANS. ANY IDEAS OF SELL PRICE IF MY WIFE HAS TO SELL IT.

/ 98 KUBOTA B2400 SELL PRICE #2  
HEY GUYS i might need to sell my kubota b2400 (1998) it has only 410 hrs . Has FEL. 6 ft. back blade, 5 ft. Befco finish mower, and detachable toothbar.Tractor and all implement alwalys garage kept. also is HYDRO TRANS. ANY IDEAS OF SELL PRICE IF MY WIFE HAS TO SELL IT.

"IF MY WIFE HAS TO SELL IT" :eek:

When I was shopping for my tractor, I was wanting to find a B2400 or equivalent machine with FEL for about $7500-$8000 with some included implements. I'm cheap, and considered that to be a price that I'm willing to pay. I would say if you need to sell quick, you'd easily get $8k, but could ask $9,500-$11k for it, and get that if it is good condition, and you wait for the right buyer.

/ 98 KUBOTA B2400 SELL PRICE
Everything is in superb condition and i was thinking of telling her to sell for $10k firm if i am not around, get my drift?:(

/ 98 KUBOTA B2400 SELL PRICE #4  
Everything is in superb condition and i was thinking of telling her to sell for $10k firm if i am not around, get my drift?:(

So Frank, I hope you're not checking out early as did one of my close friends of most recent time. It just pissed me off more so than anything...

Don't be selling anything...... Just sayin'.

/ 98 KUBOTA B2400 SELL PRICE
sorry to say i have to have some majpr surgery so just trying to give some direction for my wife just in case.

/ 98 KUBOTA B2400 SELL PRICE #6  
I wish you the best of luck with your surgery.