A CARPENTER????

/ A CARPENTER???? #1  

Williy

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT 235C Yannar YRC 60 rotary cutter, Yanmar RT72 rotary tiller B75 Backhoe & bucket & thumb, LS land grader
I don't believe what I see here:

1706844338981.png

willy

/ A CARPENTER???? #2  
Not just carpentry either.

/ A CARPENTER???? #3  
Looks like he may have been using the saw to get a nice starter slot going, then return to the ladder to finish it.

I’ve done that. No biggie.

Last edited:
   / A CARPENTER???? #4  
A tinknocker bud told me this story years ago and insists this is true:

Two guys he was working with on a project were on a scaffold installing a run of duct. For some reason they couldn't reach what they needed to so they slid one plank outside of the scaffold frame for #1 tinknocker to stand on while #2 remained on the scaffold to be a counterweight. All was well till #1 said "Gimme a hand".

/ A CARPENTER???? #5  
On one hand, I’ve worked with a lot of tin knockers, so it could be believable, but I’ve also met some of the best tradesmen in the world being tinners!

/ A CARPENTER???? #6  
On one hand, I’ve worked with a lot of tin knockers, so it could be believable, but I’ve also met some of the best tradesmen in the world being tinners!
Yup. The company I retired from had all the trades, but we were heavy on electrical and mechanical. All trades have both Einsteins and Gomer Pyles:)

/ A CARPENTER???? #7  
Yup. The company I retired from had all the trades, but we were heavy on electrical and mechanical. All trades have both Einsteins and Gomer Pyles:)
I’ve seen some works of arts, created by a good tinner!

/ A CARPENTER???? #8  
He may have also lost his carpenter’s pencil and is using the saw to mark the rafter, joist, beam, etc.